Join us for our Saturday Festival, Open Day and Open Evening events, alongside individual tours during the school day.
Discover more about our vision, ambitious educational offer and the core values we focus on.
YEAR 6 SATURDAY FESTIVAL
Saturday 23rd September 9:00am – 12:30pm
Arrivals between 8:30 and 8:50 for a 9am start.
- All children will follow an exciting programme of activities – they will be a series of workshops and taster events, with outcomes from some of these shared at the end of the morning as parents, carers collect their children.
- There will be two pathways at our festival.
- Pathway 1 – is a full morning workshop (2 hours) in the following areas: Dance, Catering (en Francois) or Art. Places limited to 20 children per option.
- Pathway 2 – is to follow a multi-activity route and you will receive 30 minute activities in PE, Drama, Science, Art/Textiles and an Escape Room. Places may be limited to 25 per activity.
- We will do our best to ensure that children are placed with their friends if they have opted for the same pathway.
- We will provide a snack and water, but children may want to bring a water bottle.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and trainers (it may rain and children will be active)
- Please complete the booking form so that we have details of emergency contacts and any medical conditions/allergies etc. Also include any special provisions your child may need.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept any children who have not pre-booked.
- Arrivals between 8:30am and 8:50am to Main Reception, to be greeted by staff and taken to your groups.
Places must be pre-booked using the booking form by Thursday 21st September:
We will be in touch a few days before the festival to confirm choices and practicalities.
Please contact the Principal’s PA on 01736 352321 or email:
Tours are available for individual families and available most days at 8:45am, 10:15am and 1:45pm
Tours will last approximately 45 minutes. If you would like to meet with the SENCO, please let us know when you enquire about a tour.
YEAR 6 DAY TUESDAY 3rd OCTOBER
9am – 2.30pm
Catchment schools will be contacted directly to book places. If you don’t hear from your catchment school, please let our Student Provision Lead know – email@example.com
Please find below the booking form (places must be pre-booked by Wednesday 27th September 2023).
Or email our Student Provision Lead: firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN EVENING Tuesday 3rd October 5.30pm – 8:30pm
We welcome all families to attend our Open Evening.
Our evening will consist of a talk by the Principal with the Student Leadership Team at 6pm and 7pm in the Main Hall, lasting 30 minutes.
Parents and Carers are welcome to tour the campus by themselves or have a guided tour of the campus during the evening if they would prefer.
Please meet our tour guides in Reception between 5:30pm – 7:30pm, departing at half-hourly intervals from 5:30pm. The last tour will be 7:30pm Tours are limited to 12 individuals (or 4 families).
If you would like to guarantee a place on a tour please contact the Principal’s PA on 01736 352321 or email enquiries
We look forward to seeing you over the coming weeks.
Apply here for September 2024 https://www.cornwall.gov.uk/schools-and-education/schools-and-colleges/school-admissions/apply-to-start-school-or-transfer-to-junior-secondary-or-ks4-school-in-september-2024/