We are hoping to take 40 students on a three day tour next June 2014 to The Wimbledon Tennis Championships.
The dates of the trip will be from Monday 30th June until Wednesday 2nd July 2014
The proposed itinerary is as follows. (Please be aware that this may change):
• Three days exclusive coach hire, including collection from and return to the Academy
• Two nights accommodation based on students sharing twin or triple rooms
• Continental breakfast
• Court 2 or 3 tickets at Wimbledon on Tuesday 1st July 2014
• Pre-theatre meal (Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Café or Hard Rock Café)
• Theatre Ticket (show to be confirmed, either Wicked, Matilda or We Will Rock You)
• Day in London including sightseeing
• Services of a Sport Experiences representative
The total cost of the three day tour will be £255 including a hotel with continental breakfast and in order to secure a place a deposit of £30 is required, which is unfortunately non-refundable. Money for food and other purchases is not included in the price and therefore needs to be considered for the trip.
If you are interested please download and fill in the initial consent form below with a deposit for £30. Payment can be made by debit/credit card at www.parentmail2.co.uk or over the phone by calling Mrs Eddy on 352322 (direct line).
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to email/phone. This is a fantastic opportunity for students and will be the first trip that the Academy has organised to the Wimbledon Championships.